Course Care & Etiquette
Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over all holes and footprints made by him, and then leave the rake with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being played.
1. Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
2. Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
3. If required rake other affected areas.
4. Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand.
Bunker Rake Policy
Always leave rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle parallel to the line of flight of the hole being played.
Rakes should be placed as far from the edge as possible.
Course Care: Repairing Ball-Marks
1. Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
2. Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3. Lightly tap down with putter.
4. Your completed repair should look like this.
Sand buckets are compulsory to carry for each player, all divots are to be filled with sand.
Damage to Greens
Flagsticks, Bags etc.
Players should ensure that, when putting down bags, or the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green, and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to it in handling the flagstick or in removing the ball from the hole. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the flag
1. Don't drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
2. Always lower the flagstick by club
3 or by hand.
4. Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
Players are requested to NOT to use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.
Motorised Golf Carts
Players using MOTORISED GOLF CARTS must abide by the rules set down covering their use.
- There must not be more than two persons to each motorised cart.
- Drivers of motorised carts must hold a current motor vehicle licence.
- Motorised carts must not be driven over tees and must not be driven within ten metres of any green or inside lines marked on fairways indicating no carts.
- When parking the motorised carts or approaching the green, drivers must keep the motorised carts away from the front of the green and use designated parking areas. Motorised carts must not be parked in front of greens.
- Motorised carts must not be driven between bunkers and greens or on shoulders of greens.
- When paths are provided, motorised carts must use them.
- Players using motorised carts must maintain their normal place in the field and have no special priority.
- All signs on the course relating to motorised cart use must be observed at all times.
- Children must not be left unattended in a motorised cart.
- Only two sets of clubs are permitted for each motorised cart.
- Motorised carts are to be parked away from greens. Please obey parking notices.
- Players failing to comply with these rules designed to preserve the course, could lose their privilege to drive motorised carts.
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing motorised ride on transportation